Vattenfall is looking for a new Transaction Analyst
The department Portfolio and Transactions within BU Onshore is now looking for a dedicated Transaction Analyst for Vattenfall’s growing Wind business.
The Portfolio and Transactions department enables a successful development of the Onshore project portfolio and conducts support work to the country-specific departments. The unit supports the development of projects until investment decision, has the overall responsibility to ensure development of the portfolio by steering the project pipeline, and boosts the pipeline with acquisitions/partnerships.
Your main tasks and responsibilities as a Transaction Analyst.
We offer an exciting and varied position within Vattenfall’s Wind business - a rapidly growing field offering excellent career opportunities. As an analyst you will support in transaction processes and business development activities, giving you a chance to be an integral part in creating the new energy landscape and to gain knowledge of the wind industry. The role includes:
- Support in transactions enabling further growth in existing as well as new markets. This includes screening for opportunities, participation in due diligences, etc.
- Support country departments on setting the right strategy and general business development initiatives.
- Participation in key strategic/commercial initiatives; within BU Onshore and cross-functional within BA Wind.
- Market analysis and ad-hoc support needed to develop the Business Unit.
- Support in preparation and conduct of meetings/workshops/seminars.
You will report to Head of Portfolio and Transactions within BA Wind’s Market Development unit.
Your qualifications as a Transaction Analyst.
- Relevant work experience, typically within management consulting, M&A or as a business developer in a line organization, is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to function well in a team environment.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish.
- Academic degree – in either Finance or Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience from the wind energy or renewable energy sector is an advantage.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Helena Nielsen, +46 709 14 80 95. For information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Shala Jamshid, Shala.Jamshid@vattenfall.com. Trade Union representatives in Sweden via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 Tommy Hansson SEKO, Thomas Stalin Akademikerna, Birgitta Carlsson Allmér Ledarna, Mikael Busk Unionen
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover, last day to apply 29th Oktober 2017.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like PV/Solar. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our Solar operations further.