Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning AB is a niche company in recruitment and staffing within law, finance, marketing, administration and HR. Our clients include the biggest companies in Sweden, as well as government authorities and many medium-sized and small enterprises. Basically, we are able to offer all types of job and position.
Astra Zeneca is now looking for a Regulatory Project Assistant for a consulting assignment at AstraZeneca for 12 months. Thus, you will be employed by Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. If questions you are very welcome to contact recruitment consultant Åsa Dahlberg at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 031-7128349.
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world´s most serious diseases. But we´re more than one of the world´s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca, we´re proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
The Regulatory Project Management (RPM) group sits within the AZ Global Regulatory Affairs, Patient Safety and QA (GRAPSQA) organisation and is accountable for end to end regulatory project delivery, providing regulatory expertise, efficient project management and strong leadership in line with business priorities.
We now have the opportunity for one consultant to join our team in the role as Regulatory Project Assistant (RPA) within the RPM CVMD & NS team. The Regulatory Project Assistant (RPA) is a specialist providing regulatory specific administrative support to the GRET (Global Regulatory Execution Team) to ensure the delivery of business objectives. The role is on a temporary basis for one year and you will be located in Gothenburg.
- Ordering and processing requests for Certificates of Product Profile
- Requesting and handling legal documents
- Creating and handling Submission Lists
- Coordinating forecasts for registration samples
- Updating trackers and spreadsheets
- Creating and linking documents in the Submission Management Request Tool (SMRT)
- Creating, importing, and exporting documents into and out of FirstDoc (ANGEL)
- Managing Linguistic Review submissions
- Handling of documents in Box
- Creating Opal Plans Missing Actuals Report
- Downloading Artworks from GAZELLE
- Handling translations
- Providing coaching, mentoring and knowledge sharing within the RPA skill group
- Contributing to process improvement
- Relevant professional experience in administrative support skills
- Very experienced user of advanced computer systems, software or system tools, e.g. document management system and/or publication tools
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary project teams in a global multi-cultural setting
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Communication and influencing skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Interpersonal and networking skills
- Team working skillsContinuous
- Improvement and knowledge sharing focus