Teleopti is an international Swedish company, and one of the best in the world at what we do – providing workforce management software to improve customer service. Last year we increased both order intake and the team of Teleoptimists (that’s what we call ourselves) by more than 20%. Today we are 200 colleagues, representing many cultures, located in 18 offices around the globe.
Now we are on the lookout for yet another star to expand our project controlling team based in Stockholm, Sweden. As our Project Controller, you will be working as an intermediary between the Sales, Consulting and Finance Department and close to the business in an international environment. Now is an excellent time to join and make your mark!
This is a highly autonomous role, with the freedom to develop and implement your ideas as part of an innovative and collaborative team.
How about the job?
- Responsible for the project financial lifecycle, from a registered order to project sign off
- Responsible for our recurring revenues contracts including system registration and renewals.
- Set up and follow up projects in the ERP system including invoicing and revenue recognition.
- Advise and train consultants and consulting managers in how to use the system
- Responsible for invoicing
- Assist managers and business controllers in revenue forecasting
- Develop and improve existing processes and procedures and adapt the CRM and ERP system.
How about you?
- You have a B.Sc in Business Administration
- You have 1-3 years of experience (part time during studies counts)
- You are fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- You have very good knowledge in MS Excel and experience of business solution systems like MS CRM and Maconomy.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and you enjoy working closely with the rest of our Finance department as well as our global sales force.
How about the culture?
At Teleopti we see no boundaries when it comes to diversity at our offices. Diversity enriches our organization and our customer relations. We are also proud that the people who matter most appreciate our closeness. Every year we are rated highly in the Great Place to Work rankings, nine out of ten of our customers recommend us, and since the start in 1992 we have grown organically while making a net profit. We build our business with the support of helpful and dedicated colleagues and managers, in short, a workplace in which we see each other and our customers. We call this Teleoptimism, and it is embodied by our values: Speed, Professionalism, Commitment and Closeness.
Are you also someone who prefers to say yes rather than no? Then you might be a Teleoptimist.
Apply for this position by clicking “Apply now” on the top of this page. The selection and interviews are ongoing.
If you have any questions, contact Torbjörn Enström, CFO at email firstname.lastname@example.org