Do you want to create impact and make a difference? Are you at your best in a constantly changing and result-orientated organization? This is your chance to be part of further shaping a customer-focused sales organization.
We are now looking for an Senior HR Business Partner for our Business Unit Consumer Sales Nordic.
The customer comes first in Business Area Customers & Solutions. The employees strive to deliver the best customers experience and provide relevant offers and services to the customers. With over six million customers, Business Area Customers & Solutions is responsible for the sales of solutions and energy contracts to private and business customers in Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway. The Business Area is also responsible for Feenstra as well as the Customer Service in Germany and in the Netherlands.
Vattenfall Consumer Sales Nordic is accelerating towards a future with the connected energy landscape, new solutions, empowered customer and disruptive competitors. We have very high ambitions going forward and will continue to be a leader through innovation, customer focused solutions and signature customer experiences.
We recently implemented an agile structure, governance and way of working - a major shift in becoming even more fleet-footed and to put the customer in the center of everything we do.
Your tasks and responsibilities as Senior HR Business Partner
As HR Business Partner you are an essential member of the Management Team of the BU Consumer Sales Nordic. You are responsible for the strategic and tactical direction of HR and the people assignment of this BU. You provide professional HR advice, you analyze and steer the HR framework and you are responsible for facilitating various HR processes. Key responsibilities entail driving change supporting the agile transformation taking place in the BU.
As a business partner understanding what the business needs are is key. You have the ability to translate business requirements and goals into HR plans to achieve business impact. Additionally, you are also responsible for supporting our new Agile ways of working, the cultural change and employee experience.
Furthermore, you are responsible for:
• Managing all HR issues within the BU Consumer Sales Nordic;
• Supporting the BU in reaching their business targets from a people perspective;
• Managing HR projects at BA level;
• Driving employee experience initiatives and securing a high performance and customer focused culture;
• Coaching, supporting and guiding the people managers in various HR processes (e.g. My Opinion, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management, Talent Management);
• Together with the VP BU Consumer Sales Nordic and the Director of Operations managing the relationship with the unions, where applicable in cooperation with Industrial Relations.
You will report directly to the VP HR BA Customers & Solutions.
We are looking for a focused, result-oriented HR Business Partner that knows how to set priorities. You have strong analytical and conceptual skills based on strategic understanding. You are a clear advocate of teamwork, the Agile way of working, employee experience and cultural change in the company. You also:
• Build trust and know how to relate to- and learn from others;
• You are proactive in your approach and have a “can do” mentality;
• Are focused on results and a self-starter;
• Are a clear communicator;
• Are honest, transparent, but diplomatic;
• Like change and can handle uncertainties;
• Show courage and integrity in managing difficult situations;
• Have business and financial knowledge (understanding of operational and commercial impact).
Your qualifications as a Senior HR Business Partner
• Masters or bachelor degree (in HRM, law, psychology, business administration or similar;
• Approximately 10 years of working experience in the field of HR; of which several as HR BP
• Working experience within a large international company preferably with a matrix organization;
• Solid experience in driving projects and in Swedish union negotiations;
• Fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken.
We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will be working in our new modern head office in Arenastaden, Solna.
This is a 1 or 2 year temporary position.
Feel energized? Apply now or contact us for additional information! We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Daniel Ruja (Recruiter) at +46 70 372 76 91. If you have questions regarding this position, please contact Felicitas von Kyaw, VP HR BA Customers & Solutions at +49 172 1908363.
Last day to apply is Sunday 17th of September 2017, but we ask you to send in your application as soon as possible. Interviews will take place as applications come in (via VC), personal interview potentially on the 20th of September, we ask you to be flexible.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Carl-Gustaf Angelin (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Ronny Ekwall (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00