We are on a great journey in TOP-TOYs history now and in the coming years. We will strengthen our support to our many stores in Scandinavia, to secure our position as the leading player in the Nordic toy market. We will give our customers a great and fun experience when they shop in our BR and TOYS ‘R’ US stores.
To support this journey we are expanding our HR team consisting of 8 dedicated colleagues with 2 new exciting roles as training consultants. You will be part of building up our new training organisation, which will support and develop primarily our colleagues in the stores. Our team is located at our Service Center in Vallensbæk, near Copenhagen.
We imagine that you are located in the Copenhagen area or Malmö area, and that you have a thorough knowledge about Retail. It is essential that you speak Swedish fluently as well as English.
- Develop training materials together with the team
- Improve Store Manager school
- Build up relations within the Sales organization and align training roll outs
- Project leader on development projects, including stakeholder management.
- Conduct training
- Responsible for conducting Store Manager school
- Measure effect of training
- Document effect of trainings and share the results with Retail Management
- Supply Store managers with HR related KPI’s to improve operations in the stores
- We imagine that you have a relevant HR education.
- You have a minimum of 2-5 years of practical experience of creating training materials and facilitating trainings.
- Work experience from retail is necessary either as an external consultant for retail, or working in retail preferably within sales or HR.
- Strong knowledge about theoretically HR models, and the ability to put them into practical use.
- Use feedback as a natural tool for developing others.
- Desire of training and developing others and watch them grow in their position.
- Talent Management experience is a plus.
- Are aware of your strong competencies and where to develop both in professional and personal matters.
- Structured and a strong sense of urgency in terms of deadlines but always flexible if needed.
- Hardworking but also smart working. Have a desire of doing things better tomorrow.
- At all times business oriented.
Attributes of the ideal candidate:
Proactive. Take the lead and responsibility instead of waiting for someone to ask you to.
Positive mindset. Always have a mindset “I will”, instead of “We should”. Think like Bob the Builder, “Can we do it, yes we can!”
Challenging. Challenge what you see could be better, and address the input the right way and in right time.
Behavior. Be a good example. Walk the talk, and always be honest also about challenges. Have a humble attitude, but not too humble.
Authentic. Always be yourself (unless you can be batman, then be batman). Hold on to your values, but be ready to be challenged and developed.
Fun. We call this a seriously fun job – so come and join the fun.
We offer exciting and challenging opportunities in a fast-paced global company with rapid development. You will be working with your colleagues in the TOP-TOY family both domestically and abroad. We offer good career and development opportunities, health care insurance, an active staff club, canteen arrangement, etc.
For further information on TOP-TOY, please visit top-toy.com. Should you have any specific questions about the role, you are welcome to contact HR Business Partner Retail, Mikkel Olesen at +45 6171 4000.
Interviews will be conducted on an on-going basis, so send your application in English as soon as possible and no later than June 6 2017.