We are looking for an HR Professional who will provide a high quality and accurate first line HR support to managers and employees of Industrial Technique in Nacka. You will also be responsible for HR administration, reporting and controlling and employer branding activities. This is a temporary position for 16 months.
As HR Professional, you have a very important role to ensure high quality of delivery in many of the HR processes and your responsibilities cover the full range of HR and general administrative duties. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Be responsible for the People Management reporting of Industrial Technique in Nacka, including maintaining that we have a sufficient process in order to gather all input for the reporting and safeguarding an accurate reporting
- Make sure that the employee master data is accurate and updated and can support the people management reporting in the most efficient way
- Play an active role in improving the HR administrative processes
- Handle all kinds of first line support; day to day queries and ad hoc requests via telephone, email and face-to-face
- Be part of other HR projects as time permits. The projects can vary depending on business needs and the final candidate´s interests and experience
- Be responsible for delivering employer branding activities according to the employer branding strategy
You will report to the HR Manager of Industrial Technique AB.
You are an experienced user of Microsoft Excel. Experience in controlling, HR related work or administrative tasks are a must. Basic knowledge in Swedish labor law and people management processes is a plus. You can easily communicate in Swedish and English both verbally and in writing.
You hold a bachelor or master’s degree in Business and Administration or People Management or other relevant background.
As a person you are organized and enjoy dealing with numbers. You are positive, accurate, self-driven and service minded. You take initiative and have a sense of urgency.
Atlas Copco’s Industrial Technique business area provides industrial power tools, assembly systems, quality assurance products, software and service through a global network. The business area innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and aerospace industries, industrial manufacturing and maintenance, and in vehicle service. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Sweden, France and Japan.
How to apply
Personnel manager: Hanna Jacobsson
Send Application To: careerITAB@se.atlascopco.com