Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients' needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
The HR Officer will be responsible for management and full support of the employee life cycle in the company such as: onboarding, benefit management, payroll, HR database maintenance, employee query handling, off-boarding and so forth. Ideal candidate has at least 2-3 years of experience in HR admin with godd insight into payroll, Good knowledge of Labor law would be of great advantage as well as a good understanding of payroll processes,
• Administration and maintenance of employee records, benefits, employment, compensation
• Perform activities in the HR information system, such as ensuring data quality and timely data updates extracting and consolidating data upon request
• Preparation of payroll data for processing external payroll provider and payment by external payroll provider,
• Handle full employee life cycle in the Company, employment contract, Onboarding, introduction to company policies and HR tools, enter employee data to relevant tools and system, employee access to the relevant HR tools, reporting, payroll, benefit administration, trainings to relevant HR tools and off-boarding
• Maintain and update written procedures and processes in HR specific area
• Maintain HR information page on MySanofi and manage employee data in travel booking tool
• Address employees’ inquiries related to Human Resource administration
• Provide support and consultation to managers in HR administration
• Invoice and PO handling (tasks related) and Car Fleet handling
• HSE Coordinator, project leader for all HSE projects, reporting, member of work environment committee.
•First level higher education within Human resources.
•Preferably at least 2-3 years of work experience within HR
•Experience in administrating HR database/tool as well as handling payroll processes.
•Fluent in Swedish language, oral and written. Very good in English language, oral and written
We believe the right candidate has a positive mindset, is sociable, reliable and trustworthy team member who´s quick to learn and adapt. Furthermore you are attentive to details, good at prioritizing and with numbers.
Interested? Then please submit your application in swedish- and/or english as soon as possible to increase your chance of being included in the selection. Applications will be evaluated continuously. If you have any questions or require further information please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Hilvardén or Cindy Hultman at, TEMP-TEAM Sverige AB, +46 40 611 07 70
We look forward to your application!