Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning AB is a niche company in recruitment and staffing within law, finance, marketing, administration and HR. Our clients include the biggest companies in Sweden, as well as government authorities and many medium-sized and small enterprises. Basically, we are able to offer all types of job and position.
Astra Zeneca is now looking for a Senior Administrator for a consulting assignment at AstraZeneca between 2017-12-06 and 2018-06-30. Thus, you will be employed by Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. If questions you are very welcome to contact recruitment consultant Julia Järvholm at firstname.lastname@example.org, or + 46 707144405.
The GMD Business Support Office performs high level administrative support and administrative duties across GMD.
GMD AdminDirect is part of the Business Support Office and GMD´s administrative support on demand function supporting around 3500 internal customers in Sweden, UK and US. The global operation consists of one Back Office located in Warsaw and four Front Offices distributed at the major AZ hubs in the three regions.
As allocated in our AdminDirect Front Office you will be the one interacting with our customers directly face to face. Customers will come to the Front Office and ask for various admin support. Your responsibilities are to give admin support in general onsite tasks, support customers to enter tasks in the customer Interface, guide customers to correct support functions etc.
You will interact with both the Coordinators as well as the Back Office staff in Warsaw and Front Office staff in the different regions.
You are the BSO first line support when it comes to onsite support, representing all of BSO. You will interact with customers and also deal with customers that are not happy with our support. You will constantly think of how to improve things and how to work smarter for the customers.
It is business critical to have an excellent service mind approach.
As Front Office administrator you will be responsible for introducing new customers to AdminDirect and arrange for them to be trained in how to use the service. The Front Office staff will be task managed by the Coordinators in Warsaw, but line managed by a local line manager.
Our Admin Direct Front Office is open daily from 08:30 in the morning to 16:30 in the afternoon. The workload will be "uneven" in the sense that there might be times during the day when there are no customers. Still the FrontOffice will need allocation of two administrators during opening hours.
• Work collaboratively with Global Colleagues to deliver a lean, consistent and professional global administration service to GMD customers
• Provide excellent Customer Service always being there to help and advise the customers
• Ensure good business understanding and show passion for customers
• Advise customers on the best way of conducting administrative tasks
• Participate in administrative continuous improvement activities
• Contribute to knowledge sharing within the Business Support Office
• Provide guidance/coaching and mentoring to colleagues where required
• Participate in training and development initiatives for administrators or other relevant training
• Hands on local support
• Practical Expense Reporting administration (receipts)
- Proven record in providing excellent Customer Service
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Relevant professional qualification in administrative skills
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency across a broad range of administrative processes and procedures
Skills and Capabilities
- Ability to exercise considerable discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrated abilities to take the initiative to respond to rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to work independently with only general guidance
- Demonstrates a can-do approach and willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to work effectively with others at all levels of the organization and externally
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team environment
Hours: 8:00-17:00, 40 hours a week. The FrontOffice has daily opening hour from 08:30 to 16:30.