Westermo is a leading supplier of Industrial Data Communications equipment to the World market. Sales are conducted through our offices in key markets in Europe, North America and Asia, as well as through distributors and OEM customers worldwide. Development and manufacturing takes place in Sweden. Westermo was founded in 1975 and has a turnover in excess of 450 MSEK. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Beijer Electronics Group AB.
Welcome to a rapidly growing international company, thriving at the forefront of cutting edge technology. Westermo develops and manufactures advanced devices for industrial data communication, used in mission critical installations and harsh industrial environments. The very robust and secure communication networks built with our products provide a high value for our customers.
Westermo is looking for an Executive Assistant to serve as support for Westermo's CEO and the management team. You will plan and coordinate meeting bookings, travels, calendars and agendas. A large part of the work is to prepare and put together various types of meeting documents and presentations. In addition, you are responsible for internal communication.
- Administrative support to the CEO and the management team.
- Continuously assist the CEO in the daily work
- Book meetings and send out meeting agendas
- Compile material for meetings, conferences etc.
- Produce materials for board meetings and coordinate the emailing of these
- Design presentations
- Responsible for internal communication via Westermo's Intranet
- Update Westermo's company presentation
- Take meeting notes
- Book trips, meetings and conferences
- Responsible for keeping conference rooms in good condition
- Organize coffee and lunch for customers
- Cooperate with accounts payable and manage expense reports
- Responsible for supplier agreements regarding hotel, travel agency, office rent, cleaning etc
- Be a super user in different IT systems
- Drive business development projects
In order for you to enjoy and succeed in the role you need several years of experience in a similar role. As Executive assistant at Westermo you have a very central role within the company and we put great value in your personal quality. Besides being a person who is happy to provide service, it is also important that you have an interest in and a good understanding of the business. Of course, you are quality focused, good at prioritizing and used to handle many tasks simultaneously. Social abilities and being able to interact with different types of people are important in combination with high integrity. Westermo is a company in continuous development, growth and change makes the pace periodically high. Therefore you need to be comfortable working in an organization where things can change from one day to another.
You have very good IT skills and feel comfortable communicating both verbally and in writing, with high quality, in both Swedish and English.
The location for this role is in Västerås but you will also have meetings and tasks in Stora Sundby outside Eskilstuna. A driver’s license and a car is considered a plus.
- Degree in economics, administration or IT
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Power Point. You should have the ability to create professional and aesthetically pleasing presentations
- Knowledge of web administration and the ability to design messages for the internal web
- Experience of a similar role, preferably 2-5 years
You will report to the CEO.
For further information please contact:
CEO, Jenny Sjödahl: +46 (0)72-589 60 80
HR, Elin Spector: +46 (0)70-218 99 39