We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
Due to continued growth in Sweden UNIT4 increases the number of employees again. We are looking for a Business Consultant to our office in Solna, Stockholm.
What you will do
- Implement the business system Unit4 Business World at new customers;
- Lead analysis workshops at existing and potential new customers;
- Identify existing business processes at your customers and define proposals for optimization and adjustment of the processes;
- Describe eventual development tasks and deliver input for the entire requirement specification;
- Teach and educate the users of your costumers;
- Solve ad hoc tasks at existing costumers;
- As a consultant, you are an essential player in the continuous development of UNIT4, why the position also consists of developing internal in order to reach its potential.
You will be part of a ‘close’ team that works with and for each other and the customer. As a consultant you will analyze and review customer needs, support the design of business processes and ensure quality of functional design. You are creative and flexible and understand implementing solutions. Your interpersonal skills afford creating and maintaining long termed customer relationships.You are responsible for the configuration as part of the implementation of Business World modules. You will test and document the Business World software configuration as required and you will use the Unit4 implementation methodology with the goals to go live in time, on budget and to pass on to the customers the ability to modify their system on an ongoing basis.
There can be several approaches to this position. You can have a background from the ERP industry or you can have experience from the consultancy or accounting area. Alternatively you come from a role as internal ERP consultant, controller, business consultant, process consultant or similar.
- You have a solid commercial understanding, business acumen, and are able to convert customer dialogue/needs to consultancy hours;
- Knowledge from other ERP systems as M3, SAP, IBS Enterprise, IFS, Oracle or Dynamics AX is an advantage;
- You speak and write Swedish fluently.
- Since UNIT4 is an international company and the projects can be international, you speak and write English at business level;
- Abilty to have discussions with a finance director and accounting employees. Having an accounting / finance background is then also an advantage;
- You are analytical and able to handle more tasks parallel in a sometimes short period of time without compromising the quality;
- Experience with process optimization is an advantage;
- Have an extrovert personality, have a natural authority and a positive attitude.
- A fast-moving, international environment where you are able to develop new initiatives;
- A fun and ambitious team that is eager to work with you;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- We invest in your personal and professional growth;
- Enthusiastic colleagues across teams who are keen on working with you and sharing their knowledge and expertise
More about unit4 http://www.unit4.com/se